b. circa 1818
- Mary Miller was born circa 1818 in Arkansas.
- She married Richard Williams.
- Richard Williams and Mary Miller appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Quentina Williams, Sam Houston Williams, Tarleton Williams, Bathena Williams, John A. Williams, James Edward Williams and Richard W. Williams.
- Richard Williams and Mary Miller appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Quentina Williams, John A. Williams, James Edward Williams, Richard W. Williams, Amos Williams, George Williams and Holmes Williams. Also in the household was Georgia-born N. Williams, age 64, likely Richard's mother.
- The following appeared on 16 April 1862 in The Tri-Weekly Telegraph:
Ed. Telegraph--I beg to acknowledge the receipt of the following articles, contributed for the Hempstead Hospital, by the ladies of Danville and Waverly, through Mrs. Major Green Wood, of Danville, Montgomery county:
278 lbs. lard, 160 lbs. ham, 40 lbs. soap, 6 doz. candles, 88 lbs. butter, 93 doz. eggs, 2 calico spreads, 2 comforts, 12 mattrasses, 30 sheets, 27 pillows, 40 pillow cases, 40 towels, donated by the following persons:
Mrs. Mayfield, Mrs. Hughes, Mrs. Spiller, Mrs. Sessum, Miss Sarah L. Davis, Mrs. Green M. Wood, Mrs. J. M. Leivi, Mrs. Geo. Redding, Mrs. Major Redding, Mrs. Maj. Green Wood, Mrs. McGarr, Mrs. Charles Abercrombie, Mrs. Tryler, Mrs. Dr. Carr, Mrs. W. B. Scott, Miss Thompson, Mrs. Tabb, Mrs. Richard Williams, Waverly; Mrs. Col. Campbell, do; Mrs. Dr. Campbell, do; Mrs. Dr. Scott, do; Mrs. Col. Jno. Hill, do; Mrs. John C. Abercrombie, do; Mrs. Laura A. Scott, do; Mrs. Wm. B. Wood, Danville; Mrs. Wynne, do; Master Solomon Wood; Major Green Wood's servant[s], 31 doz. eggs; Mrs. Green Wood, cash, $10; Miss Sarah L. Davis, $10; Mrs. Dr. Stewart, $5.
Mrs. C. A. Groce,
Principal Hempstead Hospital.
Hempstead, April 10th, 1862.
- Richard Williams and Mary Miller appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Danville PO, Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Richard W. Williams, Amos Williams, George Williams, Holmes Williams and Nancy A. Williams.
- Last Edited: 16 May 2013
Family: Richard Williams b. circa 1808
- Quentina Williams b. circa 1837
- Sam Houston Williams b. circa 1839
- Tarleton Williams b. circa 1842
- Bathena Williams b. circa 1844
- John A. Williams b. circa 1846
- James Edward Williams b. circa 1848
- Richard W. Williams b. circa February 1850
- Amos Williams b. circa 1852
- George Williams b. circa 1854
- Holmes Williams b. circa 1856
- Nancy A. Williams b. circa 1859