b. 14 September 1907, d. 26 June 1997
- Father: Maxie C. Baldtrip b. 19 December 1872, d. 20 January 1963
- Beulah Baldtrip was born on 14 September 1907 in Oklahoma or Indian Territory.
- Maxie C. Baldtrip and Sallie Jones arrived in Emerson, Manitoba, Canada, on 22 April 1911, accompanied by Beulah Baldtrip, Eula E. Baldtrip, Roy H. Baldtrip and Odie E. Baldtrip by train from Oklahoma.
- Maxie C. Baldtrip and Mary A. (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Broken Arrow, Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Other members of the household included Beulah Baldtrip, Roy H. Baldtrip and Odie E. Baldtrip.
- She and Thomas Parks obtained a marriage license on 11 October 1925 in Muskogee County, Oklahoma.
- She married William Higgs, son of John H. Higgs Jr. and Emma L. Mason, and Bula's brother Roy married Willie's sister Alice.
- William Higgs and Beulah Baldtrip appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at 1741 North Madison Street. Other members of the household included Roy H. Baldtrip. Brother-in-law Roy Baldtrip is identified as a widower, but his former wife Alice Higgs is enumerated in Muskogee County with her parents and four children.
- She married Clifton Sedrick Reynolds.
- The following appeared on 24 January 1963 in the Muskogee Phoenix: Funeral services for Maxie Baldtrip, 90, of 910 South Third, will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the First Baptist Church in Oktaha with burial in Oktaha Cemetery to be directed by Ragsdale' Mortuary.
Baldtrip died Sunday in a local hospital.
Survivors include his wife, Edna of the home; four daughters, Maxey Barnes and Bessie Hawkins, both of Houston, Texas, Eula Walton, Dewey, and Beulah Reynolds, Tulsa; two sons, Roy of Los Angeles, California, and Odie of Kansas City, Missouri; and two sisters, Sarah Carlisle, Galveston, Texas, and Elizabeth Scott Name, Conroe, Texas.
- The following appeared on 26 February 1974 in the Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise: Mrs. Eula E. Walton, 72, Dewey, died at 1:10 p.m. Saturday in the Memorial Building of The Jane Phillips Hospital following a short illness.
She was born Sept. 9, 1901 at Ripley, and lived in Dewey for 45 years. Mrs. Walton was a member of the First Baptist Church of Dewey. She and Rollie Walton were married Dec. 24, 1919 in Alsuma in Tulsa County.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday in the Westside First Baptist Church in Dewey with Rev. B. F. Colbert officiating. Interment will be in The Dewey Cemetery.
She is survived by her husband, Rollie L. Walton of Dewey, her stepmother, Mrs. Edna Baldtrip of Muskogee, two sons, Maxie Walton of Bartlesville and Theodore Walton of Dewey, two sisters, Mrs. Bula Reynolds of Tulsa and Mrs. Maxey Barnes of Houston, Texas, one brother, Roy Baldtrip of Los Angeles, Calif., six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Services and interment will be under the direction of the Stumpff Funeral Home.
- The SSDI lists Tulsa, Oklahoma, as the last residence of record of Beulah Baldtrip.
- Beulah Baldtrip died on 26 June 1997 at age 89.
- Her husband Clifton Sedrick Reynolds became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Green Acres Memorial Gardens, Sperry, Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
- The following appeared on 27 June 1997 in the Tulsa World: Beulah Reynolds, 89, homemaker, died Thursday. Services 11 a.m. Wednesday. Jack's Funeral Home Chapel.
- Last Edited: 11 Dec 2015