Henrietta Eleanor Falconer
b. 18 July 1838, d. 4 November 1883
- Father: William Falconer b. 17 October 1780, d. 7 June 1840
- Mother: Nancy Wilder b. 4 October 1794, d. 25 June 1859
- Henrietta Eleanor Falconer was born on 18 July 1838 in Montgomery, Alabama.
- She married Peter George Powell, son of George Francis Powell and Nancy Brown Williamson, on 14 February 1855 in Montgomery, Alabama. Henrietta's sister Jane Elizabeth was the mother of Sarah Malloy McEachin, who married Peter George's nephew William Wood Powell..
- Peter George Powell and Henrietta Eleanor Falconer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Ramah, Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Bettie Powell, Joshua Abraham Falconer and E. A. Bunting.
- George Francis Powell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Versailles, Woodford County, Kentucky, and also a cook and a farm hand.. Other members of the household included Henrietta Eleanor Falconer, Elizabeth J. Powell, Peter George Powell, Bettie Powell, William Falconer Powell, Robert Michael Powell and Charles M. Powell.
- Peter George Powell and Henrietta Eleanor Falconer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Versailles, Woodford County, Kentucky. Other members of the household included Bettie Powell, Robert Michael Powell, Charles M. Powell and Peter George Powell Jr.
- Her husband Peter George Powell became a widower at her death.
- Henrietta Eleanor Falconer died on 4 November 1883 at age 45 in Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Last Edited: 16 Jan 2011
Family: Peter George Powell b. 30 January 1836, d. 1 October 1912
- Nettie Powell b. circa 1856, d. circa 1856
- Bettie Powell+ b. 30 August 1857, d. 25 December 1944
- George Powell b. 3 November 1858, d. say 1859
- William Falconer Powell b. circa 1861, d. 1 June 1873
- Caroline Powell b. circa 1862, d. say 1864
- Robert Michael Powell+ b. August 1865, d. 13 October 1938
- Charles M. Powell+ b. circa 1868, d. 28 January 1947
- Peter George Powell Jr. b. August 1870, d. 29 December 1935