b. circa 1887
- Robert Baltrip was born circa 1887 in Texas.
- Hampton and Celia appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Baltrip, Moses Baltrip, Hampton Baltrip Jr., Elisha Baltrip, Sarah Baltrip, Bettie Baltrip, Lizzie Baltrip and Celia Baltrip. Boarding in the household was farm laborer Moses Jones (age 21) possibly the son of Milton James, although the age is ten years off.
- Robert Baltrip appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Mudtown, Hardin County, Texas, boarding in the household of Addie Henderson.
- He was employed by a sawmill, according to the 1910 census.
- Robert Baltrip registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Trinity County, Texas, while living in Westville, and employed there at the sawmill of West Lumber Company.
- Robert Baltrip appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Trinity County, Texas, boarding in the household of Mertha Wooten.
- He was employed by a lumber mill as a logger, according to the 1920 census.
- Robert Baltrip appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- He was working as a section hand, according to the 1930 census.
- Last Edited: 12 Dec 2015