b. December 1847
- Mother: Aimy b. circa 1822
- Celia was born in December 1847 in Alabama according to the 1900 census.
- Following emancipation, Celia adopted the name Celia Reese.
- She married Hampton, son of Guilford and Leah, on 2 September 1866 in Montgomery County, Texas, with G. S. Sandel, MG, officiating.
- Hampton and Celia appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Annie Baltrip, Gilford Baltrip, Ennis Baltrip, Maxie C. Baldtrip, Hampton Baltrip Jr., Moses Baltrip, Tiny P. Baltrip, Elijah Reese and Aimy.
- Hampton and Celia appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Moses Baltrip, Hampton Baltrip Jr., Elisha Baltrip, Sarah Baltrip, Bettie Baltrip, Robert Baltrip, Lizzie Baltrip and Celia Baltrip. Boarding in the household was farm laborer Moses Jones (age 21) possibly the son of Milton James, although the age is ten years off.
- Last Edited: 24 Oct 2015
Family: Hampton b. August 1840
- Annie Baltrip b. circa 28 March 1868, d. 13 January 1946
- Gilford Baltrip b. circa 1869
- Ennis Baltrip+ b. circa 1870
- Maxie C. Baldtrip+ b. 19 December 1872, d. 20 January 1963
- Hampton Baltrip Jr. b. 29 November 1877, d. 20 January 1957
- Moses Baltrip+ b. 17 December 1878, d. 25 September 1937
- Tiny P. Baltrip+ b. December 1879, d. 28 April 1941
- Elisha Baltrip+ b. circa 8 August 1882, d. 25 July 1920
- Sarah Baltrip b. 5 May 1884, d. 6 March 1965
- Bettie Baltrip b. October 1885
- Robert Baltrip b. circa 1887
- Lizzie Baltrip b. November 1888, d. 5 October 1972
- Celia Baltrip+ b. 8 January 1891, d. 16 April 1976