Augusta Fredonia Halley
b. 24 November 1850, d. 19 August 1918
- Father: Robert Bonner Halley b. 14 May 1823, d. 5 October 1875
- Mother: Lydia Anderson Ederington b. 12 January 1831, d. 7 December 1927
- Augusta Fredonia Halley was born on 24 November 1850 in Lanark, Bradley County, Arkansas.
- She was known as Fredonia.
- She married Charles H. Ramsdell, son of Charles Ramsdell and Sarah Jane Marshall, on 3 September 1874.
- Her husband Lydia Anderson Ederington became a widower at her death.
- Charles H. Ramsdell and Augusta Fredonia Halley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Salado, Bell County, Texas, and also in the household widowed aunt Elizabeth Dubose, age 52.. Other members of the household included Charles William Ramsdell and Mimmie Ramsdell.
- Charles H. Ramsdell and Augusta Fredonia Halley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Brazoria County, Texas. Other members of the household included Charles William Ramsdell, Robert Leroy Ramsdell, Frederick Lee Ramsdell, Marshall Albert Ramsdell and Alice Emma Ramsdell.
- Augusta Fredonia Halley became a widow at the 13 July 1903 death of her husband Charles H. Ramsdell.
- Lydia Anderson Ederington appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Dallas, Texas, at 601 Swiss Avenue. Other members of the household included Augusta Fredonia Halley, Emma Halley, Mimmie Lydia Halley and Eugenia Halley Smith.
- The following appeared on 28 July 1913 in The Dallas Morning News: Mr. and Mrs. Roy L. Adamson of Omaha, Neb., are visiting their grandmother, Mrs. L. A. Halley, 4209 Swiss avenue. Mrs. Adamson's mother, Mrs. C. H. Ramsdell, will accompany them home.
- Augusta Fredonia Halley appeared Omaha, Nebraska, City Directory at 2807 South 32nd Avenue living with her daughter Alice Adamson..
- The following appeared on 16 June 1914 in The Dallas Morning News: Mrs. C. H. Ramsdell and Mrs. Roy L. Adamson and little Miss Alice Eleanor Adamson of Omaaha, Neb., are the guests of Mrs. L. A. Halley, 4209 Swiss avenue.
- Augusta Fredonia Halley died on 19 August 1918 at age 67 in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Last Edited: 13 Sep 2012
Family: Charles H. Ramsdell b. 21 February 1842, d. 13 July 1903
- Lena Halley Ramsdell b. say 1875, d. 27 May 1876
- Charles William Ramsdell+ b. 4 April 1877, d. 3 July 1942
- Mimmie Ramsdell b. 25 April 1880, d. 28 September 1883
- Robert Leroy Ramsdell+ b. 18 March 1882, d. 5 July 1953
- Frederick Lee Ramsdell+ b. 29 November 1884, d. September 1972
- Marshall Albert Ramsdell+ b. 4 April 1887, d. 22 February 1954
- Alice Emma Ramsdell+ b. 10 November 1889, d. 13 October 1976