Alice Cornelia Boles
b. 27 July 1855, d. 15 June 1902
- Father: William F. Boles b. circa 1828, d. between 1867 and 1880
- Mother: Nancy Jane Powell b. 29 June 1837, d. 2 July 1916
- Alice Cornelia Boles was born on 27 July 1855 in Texas.
- William F. Boles and Nancy Jane Powell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Brownsboro, Henderson County, Texas. Other members of the household included Alice Cornelia Boles, Sarah J. Boles.
- She married Charles Harris Wood, son of Willis Breazeal Wood and Sarah Anne Harris, on 6 October 1875 in Kaufman County, Texas.
- Charles Harris Wood and Alice Cornelia Boles appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Forney, Kaufman County, Texas. Other members of the household included Willis Eason Wood and William Boles Wood. Also in the household were boarders William Owens (age 17) William Hess (14), and nursing servant Harriet Young (9).
- Alice Cornelia Boles became a widow at the 19 August 1881 death of her husband Charles Harris Wood.
- She married Thomas J. Erwin, son of William H. Erwin and Jemima A. Voss, on 10 November 1886 in Kaufman County, Texas.
- Thomas J. Erwin and Alice Cornelia Boles appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Forney, Kaufman County, Texas, living not far from Alice's sister Laura.. Other members of the household included Austin Dow Erwin, Frank Dick Erwin and Lizzie Harris Wood.
- Alice Cornelia Boles died on 15 June 1902 at age 46.
- She was interred at Hillcrest Cemetery, Forney, Kaufman County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 1 Jan 2017
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth, Descendants of WOOD William & Lydia Ballentine