Jane M. Burch
b. circa 1846
- Father: James Irby Burch b. 16 March 1824, d. 12 November 1883
- Mother: Jeannette Mitchell b. 10 June 1826, d. 15 December 1854
- Jane M. Burch was born circa 1846 in Alabama.
- James Irby Burch and Jeannette Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Jane M. Burch, Florence E. Burch, Red Augustus Burch and Antoinette Burch.
- Julius Caesar Bonaparte Mitchell and Rebecca Ellen Murdock appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery County, Alabama, the Burch children of Julius' sister Jeanette and her husband James Burch, Rebecca's mother's brother.. Other members of the household included Jane M. Burch, Ellen Burch Mitchell, Murdock Mitchell, Lily Grace Mitchell, Florence E. Burch and Red Augustus Burch.
- Last Edited: 27 Feb 2009