b. 10 June 1826, d. 15 December 1854
- Father: William Mitchell b. circa 1787, d. 12 April 1856
- Mother: Martha Hill b. 25 October 1791, d. 4 March 1851
- Jeannette Mitchell was born on 10 June 1826.
- Her name was recorded as Henrietta Jeanette by at least one researcher.
- She married James Irby Burch, son of John Burch and Elizabeth Wright, circa 1843, and James' sister Rebecca married Jeannette's cousin John W. Mitchell.
- The marriage may well have been the one recorded in Harris County, 15 May 1843, for "Joseph" Burch and Henrietta J. Mitchell.
- James Irby Burch and Jeannette Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Florence E. Burch, Jane M. Burch, Red Augustus Burch and Antoinette Burch.
- Jeannette Mitchell died on 15 December 1854 at age 28 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 19 Nov 2010