Ann Louisa Sasnett
b. circa 1859, d. 17 December 1935
- Father: William Jacob Sasnett b. 29 April 1820, d. 3 November 1865
- Mother: Sarah Helen Hall b. 11 October 1824, d. 1 June 1892
- Ann Louisa Sasnett was born circa 1859 in Alabama.
- William Jacob Sasnett and Sarah Helen Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Macon County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Ann Louisa Sasnett, Laura Jane Sasnett, Martha E. Sasnett, William J. Sasnett, Bolling Hall Sasnett, Rhoda Eva Sasnett, Sallie Sasnett and Mary E. Sasnett.
- Sarah Helen Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Hancock County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Ann Louisa Sasnett, William J. Sasnett, Rhoda Eva Sasnett, Mary E. Sasnett, Bolling Hall Sasnett, Mary B. Burke, Lela M. Sasnett, W. B. Sasnett and Edward C. Sasnett.
- She married Jacob W. Crum on 17 June 1886 in Jackson, Butts County, Georgia, at Jackson Methodist Church, with the bride's brother Bolling Hall Sasnett, MG, officiating.
- Ann Louisa Sasnett became a widow at the 11 June 1920 death of her husband Jacob W. Crum.
- Ann Louisa Sasnett died on 17 December 1935 in DeKalb County, Georgia.
- She was interred at Jackson City Cemetery, Jackson, Butts County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 30 Mar 2013