Bolling Hall Sasnett
b. 30 May 1848, d. 10 July 1903
- Father: William Jacob Sasnett b. 29 April 1820, d. 3 November 1865
- Mother: Sarah Helen Hall b. 11 October 1824, d. 1 June 1892
- Bolling Hall Sasnett was born on 30 May 1848 in Alabama.
- William Jacob Sasnett and Sarah Helen Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Macon County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Bolling Hall Sasnett, Laura Jane Sasnett, Martha E. Sasnett, William J. Sasnett, Rhoda Eva Sasnett, Sallie Sasnett, Mary E. Sasnett and Ann Louisa Sasnett.
- He married Mary B. Burke on 12 February 1873.
- Sarah Helen Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Hancock County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Bolling Hall Sasnett, William J. Sasnett, Rhoda Eva Sasnett, Mary E. Sasnett, Ann Louisa Sasnett, Mary B. Burke, Lela M. Sasnett, W. B. Sasnett and Edward C. Sasnett.
- He was preaching, according to the 1880 census.
- Bolling Hall Sasnett died on 10 July 1903 at age 55 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
- His wife Mary B. Burke became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Westview Cemetery, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
- The following appeared on 11 July 1903 in The Macon Telegraph: Rev. Boling H. Sasnett died last night at 7:30 o'clock at his home in Atlanta. Rev. Mr. Sasnett was a son-in-law of the late J. W. Burke of Macon, and a man of literary prominence, being several years connected with the Methodist publishing house in Nashville. He was 56 years old and leaves a wife, three sons and three daughters. He was reared at Sparta in Hancock county and was the son of a prominent practicing physician.
- Last Edited: 30 Mar 2013