Henry Augustus Woodruff
b. circa 1790
- Father: Ezekiel Woodruff b. 29 July 1763, d. 7 January 1837
- Mother: Sarah Hall b. 21 May 1761, d. 26 November 1835
- Henry Augustus Woodruff was born circa 1790 in Connecticut.
- Ezekiel Woodruff and family emigrated from Connecticut to Canada about 1795.
- He married Maria De Voe, daughter of John De Voe and Eunice Blake. It is likely, but as yet undocumented, that Henry Woodruff was a brother of the two wives of Margaret's brother Samuel De Veaux..
- Samuel De Veaux and Sarah Woodruff appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Henry Augustus Woodruff, Henry A. Woodruff Jr.
- Sarah Woodruff appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Henry Augustus Woodruff. Also in the household is an Irish carriage driver, and George Devereaux (age 8), whose origins are not yet known.
- Last Edited: 13 Jun 2014