b. circa 1787, d. 26 June 1864
- Father: Ezekiel Woodruff b. 29 July 1763, d. 7 January 1837
- Mother: Sarah Hall b. 21 May 1761, d. 26 November 1835
- Sarah Woodruff was born circa 1787 in Lichtfield, Lichtfield County, Connecticut.
- Ezekiel Woodruff and family emigrated from Connecticut to Canada about 1795.
- She married James Maitland McCulloch.
- She married Samuel De Veaux, son of John De Voe and Eunice Blake, circa 1817. Sarah was the sister of Samuel's first wife Maria Woodruff..
- Samuel De Veaux and Sarah Woodruff appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Henry Augustus Woodruff and Henry A. Woodruff Jr.
- Sarah Woodruff became a widow at the 3 August 1852 death of her husband Samuel De Veaux.
- Sarah Woodruff appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Henry Augustus Woodruff. Also in the household is an Irish carriage driver, and George Devereaux (age 8), whose origins are not yet known.
- Sarah Woodruff died on 26 June 1864.
- She was interred at St. Davids United Church Cemetery, St. Davids, Niagara County, Ontario, Canada.
- Last Edited: 13 Jun 2014