b. 12 October 1911, d. 23 May 1966
- Father: James Foster Bay b. 4 October 1880, d. 5 September 1940
- Mother: Mary Elizabeth Weatherford b. 4 October 1877, d. 14 April 1952
- Maegene Bay was born on 12 October 1911 in McGregor, McLennan County, Texas.
- A photographic portrait was made of cousins Maegene Bay, John Bay Wood and Eloise Brown, about 1914.
- John Edwin and Stacy Scott Teague Bay were photographed with their children and grandchildren during 1915 in front of "the Bay hotel" in Richards.
- James Foster Bay and Mary Elizabeth Weatherford appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Maegene Bay, Marion Edwin Bay and James Foster Bay Jr. Also in the household was boarder Wesley Chandler.
- Some Wood and Bay cousins were captured in a photograph, about 1925.
- James Foster Bay and Mary Elizabeth Weatherford appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas, at 1822 Avenue L. Other members of the household included Maegene Bay.
- At the time of her death Maegene Bay was living in Harlingen, Cameron County, Texas, at 1614 Austin.
- Maegene Bay died on 23 May 1966 at age 54 in Harlingen, Cameron County, Texas, at Valley Baptist Hospital.
- She was interred at Mont Meta Memorial Park, San Benito, Cameron County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 25 Dec 2013
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua