b. circa 1831, d. circa 1869
- Father: John Tolbert b. circa 1805, d. between 1830 and 1839
- Mother: Margaret Elizabeth Collard b. 1 April 1802, d. circa 1840
- Eliza Tolbert was born circa 1831 in Missouri.
- She married Robert Franklin Kelton, son of Robert Kelton and Catherine Houston, on 27 April 1848 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Robert Franklin Kelton and Eliza Tolbert appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Mary C. Kelton.
- Eliza Tolbert became a widow at the circa 1854 death of her husband Robert Franklin Kelton.
- She married Elijah Lindley, son of Samuel Washington Lindley and Elizabeth Whitley, on 20 August 1855 in Walker County, Texas, with Rev. Isaac Taylor officiating. Eliza's mother was the third wife of Elijah's father.
- Elijah Lindley and Eliza Tolbert appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery PO, Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated next to Elijah's sister Rachel Lindley Kelton, widow of Eliza's first husband's brother. And on the other side were Hiram and Mary Lindley Little, Elijah's elder sister, whose daughter was the wife of Eliza's brother William.. Other members of the household included Mary C. Kelton, Robert Franklin Kelton Jr., John Tolbert Lindley, E. Lindley and Caroline Lindley.
- Her husband Elijah Lindley became a widower at her death.
- Eliza Tolbert died circa 1869 in Oletha, Limestone County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 3 Dec 2011