Margaret Elizabeth Collard
b. 1 April 1802, d. circa 1840
- Father: Elijah Collard b. 9 November 1778, d. 13 March 1846
- Mother: Mary Stark b. 25 July 1782, d. 20 December 1860
- Margaret Elizabeth Collard was born on 1 April 1802 in Bullitt County, Kentucky, or Christian County.
- She was known as Peggy.
- She married John Tolbert circa 1820.
- Margaret Elizabeth Collard became a widow at the between 1830 and 1839 death of her husband John Tolbert.
- She married Samuel Washington Lindley, son of John Lindley and Sarah Pyle, on 4 September 1839.
- Her husband Samuel Washington Lindley became a widower at her death.
- Margaret Elizabeth Collard died circa 1840 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 26 Nov 2008