William Fowle Ladd
b. 31 August 1846, d. 2 May 1911
- Father: Charles Haven Ladd b. circa 1812, d. circa 1893
- Mother: Susan Lowell Fowle b. circa 1813, d. circa 1888
- William Fowle Ladd was born on 31 August 1846 in Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
- He married Caroline Willis, daughter of Peter James Willis and Caroline Womack, on 12 June 1877 in New York City, New York County, New York, at Church of the Holy Communion, with the Rev. Henry Motett officiating.
- William Fowle Ladd and Caroline Willis appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Galveston, Texas, at 316 Avenue I. Other members of the household included Charles Haven Ladd.
- He was a cotton broker, according to the 1880 census.
- William Fowle Ladd became a widower at the 19 September 1893 death of his wife Caroline Willis.
- William Fowle Ladd died on 2 May 1911 at age 64 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at St. Joseph's Infirmary . His death was officially witnessed by Margaret Sealy Ladd.
- He was interred at Trinity Episcopal Cemetery, Galveston, Texas.
- Last Edited: 8 Jan 2011