b. 27 December 1857, d. 6 January 1899
- Father: Peter James Willis b. 26 March 1815, d. 25 November 1873
- Mother: Caroline Womack b. 18 July 1828, d. 19 September 1863
- Caroline Willis was born on 27 December 1857 in Texas or possibly 1856.
- She married William Fowle Ladd, son of Charles Haven Ladd and Susan Lowell Fowle, on 12 June 1877 in New York City, New York County, New York, at Church of the Holy Communion, with the Rev. Henry Motett officiating.
- William Fowle Ladd and Caroline Willis appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Galveston, Texas, at 316 Avenue I. Other members of the household included Charles Haven Ladd.
- Her husband William Fowle Ladd became a widower at her death.
- Caroline Willis died on 6 January 1899 at age 41.
- She was interred at Galveston County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 8 Jan 2011