Mercy Diane Reece
b. 14 July 1935, d. 26 January 2007
- Father: Oscar Reece b. 8 October 1897, d. 18 February 1988
- Mother: Addie Lou Campbell b. 27 August 1897, d. 9 February 1980
- Mercy Diane Reece was born on 14 July 1935 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Oscar Reece and Addie Lou Campbell appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated next to Addie's father Ben Campbell, who appears to have been their landlord.. Other members of the household included Mercy Diane Reece, Aonzo Reece, Froncell Reece and Elvis Ray Reece. Also in the household was niece Emmy Williams. Oscar also was enumerated in the household of his sister Mildred in Galveston in 1940.
- Mercy Diane Reece died on 26 January 2007 at age 71 in Harris County, Texas.
- She was interred at Resthaven Cemetery, Mongomery County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 2 February 2007 in the Houston Chronicle: Mercy Diane Reece Tryon entered into eternal rest on January 26, 2007. The wake service for Mrs. Tryon will be held Friday, February 2, 2007, 6-8 p.m. The funeral service will be Saturday, February 3, 2007, at 10 a.m. Both services will be held at Trinity East United Methodist Church, 2418 McGowen. Pastor Shirley Allen Jenkins will Officiate the services. Interment will follow at Willis Resthaven Cemetery, Willis Texas. Oscar Johnson Funeral Home, 415 Berry Road Houston.
- Last Edited: 23 Oct 2013