Addie Lou Campbell
b. 27 August 1897, d. 9 February 1980
- Father: Ben Campbell b. 19 February 1868, d. 10 June 1942
- Mother: Dinah Young b. 14 March 1871, d. 26 May 1934
- Addie Lou Campbell was born on 27 August 1897 in Texas.
- She married Oscar Reece, son of Richard Reece and Clarissa Gilford.
- Oscar Reece and Addie Lou Campbell appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Aonzo Reece, Elvis Ray Reece and Froncell Reece.
- Oscar Reece and Addie Lou Campbell appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated next to Addie's father Ben Campbell, who appears to have been their landlord.. Other members of the household included Aonzo Reece, Froncell Reece, Elvis Ray Reece and Mercy Diane Reece. Also in the household was niece Emmy Williams. Oscar also was enumerated in the household of his sister Mildred in Galveston in 1940.
- Addie Lou Campbell died on 9 February 1980 at age 82 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Her husband Oscar Reece became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Resthaven Cemetery, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 23 Oct 2013