Anna Imogene Schmermund
b. 28 November 1887, d. 26 February 1981
- Father: William Frederick Schmermund b. circa 14 December 1864, d. circa 6 June 1934
- Mother: Margaret Jane Meyer b. 7 March 1870, d. 16 December 1918
- Anna Imogene Schmermund was born on 28 November 1887 in Illinois.
- William Frederick Schmermund and Margaret Jane Meyer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in St. Louis, Missouri, at 2821 Ranshenbach Avenue. Other members of the household included Anna Imogene Schmermund, Caroline Josephine Schmermund, Cecille May Schmermund, Florence Edna Schmermund, Ethel Schmermund and Mildred Schmermund.
- She married Unknown (?) circa 1906.
- She married James L. Lockhart circa 1923.
- James L. Lockhart and Anna Imogene Schmermund appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado, at 2054 Welton Street. Also in the household were Anna Imogene's children David (19), Richard (16), Margaret (14) and Charles (13), not yet recorded.
- Anna Imogene Schmermund became a widow at the 7 July 1970 death of her husband James L. Lockhart.
- The SSDI lists Superior, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, as the last residence of record of Anna Imogene Schmermund.
- Anna Imogene Schmermund died on 26 February 1981 at age 93.
- She was interred at Saronville United Methodist Cemetery, Saronville, Clay County, Nebraska.
- Last Edited: 20 Oct 2011