Frances Phillips Mitchell
b. circa 1873
- Father: James Billingslea Mitchell b. 28 July 1844, d. 24 February 1891
- Mother: Rebecca Stone Ryan b. 20 May 1845
- Frances Phillips Mitchell was born circa 1873 in Alabama.
- She was known as Fannie.
- James Billingslea Mitchell and Rebecca Stone Ryan appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Seale, Russell County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Frances Phillips Mitchell, Americus C. Mitchell, James Billingslea Mitchell Jr., William A. Mitchell and H. (?). And also in the household was one female domestic servant.
- William A. Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Orange County, New York, at West Point Military Reservation. Other members of the household included Frances Phillips Mitchell, Rebecca Stone Ryan and Mary Mitchell. And there was one female domestic servant in the household.
- Last Edited: 19 Aug 2010