Ida Martha Plath
b. 16 October 1868, d. 8 December 1907
- Ida Martha Plath was born on 16 October 1868 in Germany.
- She married Karl Friedrich Papendorf circa 1888.
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf and Ida Martha Plath arrived in the port of Galveston on 5 October 1907, accompanied by Wilhelm Papendorf, Anna Papendorf, Emilie Papendorf, Karl Friedrich Papendorf Jr., Helena Papendorf, Martha Papendorf, Albert Papendorf and Otto Papendorf aboard the Norddeutscher Lloyd SS Köln, having departed Bremen on 12 September 12th. According to the passenger manifest, their last residence wass Beelitz, and final destination Otto, Texas.
- Her husband Karl Friedrich Papendorf became a widower at her death.
- Ida Martha Plath died on 8 December 1907 at age 39 in Otto, Falls County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 22 Aug 2013
Family: Karl Friedrich Papendorf b. circa 1869, d. 20 September 1942
- Wilhelm Papendorf b. circa 1889
- Anna Papendorf b. circa 1891
- Emilie Papendorf b. circa 1893
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf Jr.+ b. 20 November 1894, d. 20 October 1960
- Helena Papendorf b. circa 1898
- Martha Papendorf b. circa 1900
- Albert Papendorf b. circa 1903
- Otto Papendorf b. 30 December 1904, d. July 1977
- Walter Emil Ott Papendorf b. 8 January 1916, d. October 1980