Karl Friedrich Papendorf
b. circa 1869, d. 20 September 1942
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf was born circa 1869 in Klein Schoenfeld, Pommern, Preußen, (now Chwarstnica, Poland).
- He was known as Charlie F. after immigration.
- He married Ida Martha Plath circa 1888.
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf and Ida Martha Plath arrived in the port of Galveston on 5 October 1907, accompanied by Wilhelm Papendorf, Anna Papendorf, Emilie Papendorf, Karl Friedrich Papendorf Jr., Helena Papendorf, Martha Papendorf, Albert Papendorf and Otto Papendorf aboard the Norddeutscher Lloyd SS Köln, having departed Bremen on 12 September 12th. According to the passenger manifest, their last residence wass Beelitz, and final destination Otto, Texas.
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf became a widower at the 8 December 1907 death of his wife Ida Martha Plath.
- He married Olga Wolske, daughter of Joseph Wolske, say 1912.
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf died on 20 September 1942 in Melrose Park, Cook County, Illinois.
- He was interred at Oakridge Cemetery, Hillside, Proviso Township, Cook County, Illinois.
- Last Edited: 22 Aug 2013
Family 1: Ida Martha Plath b. 16 October 1868, d. 8 December 1907
- Wilhelm Papendorf b. circa 1889
- Anna Papendorf b. circa 1891
- Emilie Papendorf b. circa 1893
- Karl Friedrich Papendorf Jr.+ b. 20 November 1894, d. 20 October 1960
- Helena Papendorf b. circa 1898
- Martha Papendorf b. circa 1900
- Albert Papendorf b. circa 1903
- Otto Papendorf b. 30 December 1904, d. July 1977
- Walter Emil Ott Papendorf b. 8 January 1916, d. October 1980