Maclin Alice Caldwell
b. 24 September 1855, d. 17 February 1931
- Maclin Alice Caldwell was born on 24 September 1855 in Carthage, Greene County, Alabama.
- She married John Robert Hill, son of Robert Wade Hill and Elizabeth Epps Murphy, on 19 March 1877 in Carthage, Greene County, Alabama.
- John Robert Hill and Maclin Alice Caldwell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama, at 529 South 26th Street. Other members of the household included Lucille Inge Hill. Also in the household were children Eliza Epes (age 20), Virginia (15), Alice (11), Mary (9), Grace (3) and John Jr. (1), not yet recorded.
- Maclin Alice Caldwell became a widow at the 12 June 1901 death of her husband Shannon Wilson Cowden.
- Maclin Alice Caldwell died on 17 February 1931 at age 75 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 14 Dec 2012