b. 10 February 1905, d. January 1971
- Father: Franz Schima b. 4 April 1865, d. March 1947
- Mother: Maria Herovitsch b. 24 April 1869, d. 4 November 1926
- Rosa Schima was born on 10 February 1905 in Homberg-Hochheide, Germany.
- Franz Schima and Maria Herovitsch arrived in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, on 9 December 1913, accompanied by Rosa Schima, Caroline Schima and Theresa Schima aboard the Campanello in steerage class, from Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Franz, Maria, Caroline, Theresa and Rose Schima entered the United States at Port Huron, Michigan, from Montreal, Canada, on 15 July 1914.
- Franz Schima and Maria Herovitsch appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Washington, Crawford County, Kansas, living near their daughter Helen Lhotak.. Other members of the household included Rosa Schima.
- She married Joseph Westray, son of Robert Westray and Margaret Hetherington, circa 1923.
- Franz Schima appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Washington, Crawford County, Kansas. Other members of the household included Rosa Schima, Joseph Westray.
- The SSDI lists Oak Lawn, Cook County, Illinois, as the last residence of record of Rosa Schima.
- Rosa Schima died in January 1971 at age 65.
- Last Edited: 28 Aug 2009