Julian Christopher Paul
b. 16 May 1904, d. 1 April 1992
- Father: John Liddle Paul b. circa 3 April 1859, d. 20 February 1920
- Mother: Lena Hazeltine Jennings b. circa 29 May 1866, d. 23 January 1950
- Julian Christopher Paul was born on 16 May 1904 in Georgia.
- He was known as Chris.
- John Liddle Paul and Lena Hazeltine Jennings appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Leesburg, Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Julian Christopher Paul, Charlye Ethel Paul, Thelma Agatha Paul and John Larkin Paul.
- John Liddle Paul and Lena Hazeltine Jennings appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Julian Christopher Paul.
- He married Laura Virginia Humphries, daughter of Homer Hudson Humphries and Eula B. Vaughn, on 19 November 1921.
- Julian Christopher Paul and Laura Virginia Humphries appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Atlanta, DeKalb County, Georgia, at 1229 Virginia Avenue NE. Other members of the household included Thelma Virginia Paul.
- He was employed as a salesman by a retail automobile dealer, according to the 1940 census.
- He married Dorothy Bryans Elliott, daughter of William Joseph Elliott and Dovie Lee Bryans, on 22 June 1947 in McDonough, Henry County, Georgia, at Salem Baptist Church.
- Julian Christopher Paul died on 1 April 1992 at age 87 in Henry County, Georgia.
- His wife Dorothy Bryans Elliott became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at John Elliott Family Cemetery, McDonough, Henry County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 6 Apr 2015
Family 1: Laura Virginia Humphries b. circa 15 June 1906
- Thelma Virginia Paul b. 21 August 1922, d. 12 July 2012