Homer Hudson Humphries
b. 5 July 1879, d. December 1964
- Father: George Phares Humphries d. circa 1885
- Homer Hudson Humphries was born on 5 July 1879 in Kentucky.
- He married Eula B. Vaughn, daughter of Charles P. Vaughn and Emma Laura Garvin, on 7 January 1897 in Fulton County, Georgia.
- Homer Hudson Humphries and Eula B. Vaughn appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at 753 Marietta. Apparently some census pages have been transposed (39-B and 40-B?) so at first glance Frances does not appear to be enumerated in the same household, and also, son seems to be missing altogether from the enumeration.
- He was a druggist, according to the 1900 census.
- He married Ouda (?)
- Homer Hudson Humphries registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Duval County, Florida, while living with his wife Ouda in Jacksonville, and self-employed there as a manufacturing chemist.
- Homer Hudson Humphries appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Ortega, Duval County, Florida.
- He was a physician in general practice, according to the 1920 census.
- He married Margaret (?)
- Homer Hudson Humphries died in December 1964 at age 85 in Duval County, Florida.
- Last Edited: 6 Apr 2015