Lydia Madeline Tinker
b. 9 October 1859, d. 22 August 1916
- Father: John Barton Tinker b. 28 March 1830, d. 9 February 1887
- Mother: Frances Jane Mowry b. 3 April 1834, d. 18 February 1889
- Lydia Madeline Tinker was born on 9 October 1859 in New York.
- John Barton Tinker and Frances Jane Mowry appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Plymouth, Chenango County, New York, enumerated next to the household of Frances' parents and not far from the household of John's parents.. Other members of the household included Lydia Madeline Tinker, John Addison Tinker.
- John Barton Tinker and Frances Jane Mowry appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York. Other members of the household included Lydia Madeline Tinker, Mary Eliza Tinker, George Vail Tinker, Florence Adella Tinker, Harriet Mabel Tinker and Henry Augustine Tinker.
- She married Simon Mowry Sheldon, son of Welcome E. Sheldon and Hannah Mowry, say 1882, first cousins; their mothers were sisters.
- Lydia Madeline Tinker died on 22 August 1916 at age 56 in Massachusetts.
- Her husband Simon Mowry Sheldon became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 2 Jul 2015