Eunice Clara Haynie
b. 15 December 1892, d. 23 August 1977
- Father: Emmett Albert Haynie b. 16 August 1856, d. 16 February 1910
- Mother: Annie McCune b. 7 March 1859, d. 27 September 1938
- Eunice Clara Haynie was born on 15 December 1892 in Texas.
- Emmett Albert Haynie and Annie McCune appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Eunice Clara Haynie, Roland Eugene Haynie. Also in the household were two farm laborers. It should be noted that birth information for everyone in this household appears to incorrect.
- The following appeared on 27 June 1909 in The Galveston Daily News: (Richards) . . . Miss Eunice Haynie of Apolonia was a visitor to our town last week, guest of Miss Lynn Wood.
Mr. and Mrs. Green A. Wood and little daughter, Edith, returned to Navasota Tuesday after spending a couple of weeks with Mr. and Mrs. S. W. Wood.
- She married Charles Boyd Kemp, son of William Aaron Kemp and Elgetha Garner, circa 1911.
- Charles Boyd Kemp registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas, while living in Anderson with his wife Eunice, and self-employed there farming.
- Charles Boyd Kemp and Eunice Clara Haynie appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Anderson & vicinity, Grimes County, Texas, enumerated next to Eunice's mother Annie Haynie.. Other members of the household included Maurine Kemp.
- Eunice Clara Haynie became a widow at the 22 June 1945 death of her husband Charles Boyd Kemp.
- Eunice Clara Haynie died on 23 August 1977 at age 84 in Grimes County, Texas.
- She was interred at Fairview Cemetery, Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- Last Edited: 30 Jan 2012