William Evan Harris
b. 1 April 1940, d. 22 December 2007
- Father: Evan Pinkney Harris b. 16 August 1900, d. 31 March 1951
- Mother: Minnie Elizabeth Wood b. 30 November 1907, d. 14 February 2003
- William Evan Harris was born on 1 April 1940 in Wichita County, Texas.
- He married Mary Catherine Reed on 15 June 1982 in Brazos County, Texas.
- William Evan Harris died on 22 December 2007 at age 67 in Robertson County, Texas.
- His wife Mary Catherine Reed became a widow at his death.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: William "Bill" Evan Harris, 67, of the Camp Creek Community of Robertson County passed away on Saturday, December 22, 2007, in Bryan.
Bill was born on April 1, 1940, in Wichita Falls, Texas, to Evan Pinckney and Elizabeth Wood Harris. He was a graduate of Waller High School and a graduate of the University of Texas at Arlington with a degree in business administration
He was a veteran, having served during the Vietnam War. He married Mary Catherine Reed on June 15, 1982. He was a resident of Robertson County since 1976, having previously lived in Lubbock, Texas. He was a member of the Lions Club and Crime Stoppers and was an avid hunter.
Survivors include his wife, Dr. Mary Catherine Harris of Camp Creek, Texas; two sons and daughters-in-law, William Evan II and Lauri Harris of Flower Mound, Texas, and Lincoln Clark and Saba Harris of Berlin, Germany; stepdaughter, Lela Suzanne Davis Sterling and husband, Robert Scott, of Austin; sister and brother-in-law, Helen and Dr. Ron Voss; five grandchildren, Madelynn Meads, Evan Harris, Lauren Harris, Vivian Harris and Ian Harris; nieces, Susan and Shelly Robertson; and great-niece and great-nephew, Katie and Peyton Heimbach.
- Last Edited: 18 Dec 2013
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth, Descendants of LeGRAND John & Margaret Chambers, Descendants of WOOD William & Lydia Ballentine