Evan Pinkney Harris
b. 16 August 1900, d. 31 March 1951
- Evan Pinkney Harris was born on 16 August 1900 in Rhome, Wise County, Texas.
- Evan Pinkney Harris registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas, while living at 100 Waco in Wichita Falls, and a student at A&M College in College Station.
- He married Minnie Elizabeth Wood, daughter of Solomon William Wood Jr. and Elizabeth B. Hurst, circa 1928.
- Evan Pinkney Harris and Minnie Elizabeth Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Wichita Falls, Wichita County, Texas.
- He was an oil field scout, according to the 1930 census.
- At the time of his death Evan Pinkney Harris was living in Waco, McLennan County, Texas, at 1820 Pine.
- His wife Minnie Elizabeth Wood became a widow at his death.
- Evan Pinkney Harris died on 31 March 1951 at age 50 in Dallas, Texas, at Maxfield Clinic . His death was officially witnessed by Minnie Elizabeth Wood.
- He was interred at Oakland Cemetery, Navasota, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 12 Feb 2012