Martha Frances Harrison
b. circa 1830, d. circa 1875
- Father: Joseph Percivall Harrison b. 22 February 1807, d. 23 December 1881
- Mother: Lucy Burch b. circa 1805, d. between 1837 and 1838
- Martha Frances Harrison was born circa 1830 in Tennessee. Various sources indicate birth in Davidson or Blount County, and in the 1860 & 1870 censuses birthplace is given as Kentucky.
- Joseph Percivall Harrison and Emily Rochell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Martha Frances Harrison, Mary L. Harrison, Richard Stanford Harrison and Milton Harrison.
- She married Samuel Reed on 18 June 1850 in Walker County, Texas.
- She married Peter Royal on 8 September 1859 in Walker County, Texas.
- Peter Royal and Martha Frances Harrison appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Mary Sanford Reed, Martha Clarana Reed and Katie Bertha Reed.
- Peter Royal and Martha Frances Harrison appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Henry Royal, Martha Clarana Reed, Katie Bertha Reed, Robert James Tedford and William Dickson Tedford.
- About 1873, a photographic portrait was made of Martha Frances Reed Royal and her daughter Katie Reed.
- Peter and Martha Royal sold property in Walker County on 1 December 1874.
- Martha Frances Harrison died circa 1875 in Walker County, Texas.
- Her husband Peter Royal became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 29 Nov 2013
Family 1: Samuel Reed b. circa 1820, d. circa 1858
- Mary Sanford Reed+ b. 19 April 1851, d. 25 December 1869
- Martha Clarana Reed+ b. 27 July 1853, d. 4 January 1929
- Samuel Reed b. 20 September 1855, d. circa 1855
- Katie Bertha Reed+ b. 21 September 1857, d. 9 January 1896
Family 2: Peter Royal b. circa 1817, d. 21 June 1894
- Henry Royal+ b. 31 August 1861, d. 19 February 1917