Olive A. McMahan
b. circa 1831, d. between 1862 and 1865
- Olive A. McMahan was born circa 1831 in Alabama or Tennessee.
- She married James C. Teague, son of Joshua Teague and Agnes Caldwell, circa 1846.
- James C. Teague and Olive A. McMahan appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Benton (later Calhoun) County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Nancy D. Teague and Isabella Teague.
- James C. Teague and Olive A. McMahan appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in White Plains, Calhoun County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Nancy D. Teague, Isabella Teague, Washington C. Teague, Hettie Teague, John D. Teague and Stacy Scott Teague.
- Her husband James C. Teague became a widower at her death.
- Olive A. McMahan died between 1862 and 1865 in Calhoun County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 7 Apr 2011
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua
Family: James C. Teague b. 23 July 1823, d. 2 February 1885
- Nancy D. Teague b. circa 1847
- Isabella Teague b. circa 1849
- Washington C. Teague+ b. April 1852, d. between 1900 and 1910
- Hettie Teague b. circa 1854
- John D. Teague+ b. 10 June 1856, d. 3 April 1939
- Stacy Scott Teague+ b. 22 May 1859, d. 5 December 1931
- Salome Teague+ b. 22 March 1862, d. 23 January 1935
- Fannie Teague b. circa 1863