b. 21 September 1862, d. 22 July 1925
- Father: Anton Dexheimer b. 2 June 1817, d. 10 August 1897
- Mother: Elisabetha Durking b. 18 May 1832, d. 27 April 1902
- Magdalena Dexheimer was born on 21 September 1862 in Rhine, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Her name was recorded as Ellen in a transcription of an index to Sheboygan County birth records.
- Anton Dexheimer and Elisabetha Durking, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Rhine, Wisconsin. Other members of the household included Magdalena Dexheimer, Mary Dexheimer, Henry Dexheimer, Herman Dexheimer, Louise Dexheimer, William Dexheimer, John Dexheimer, Elisabeth Dexheimer, Anton Dexheimer and Henry Duerking.
- She married August Blanke.
- Magdalena Dexheimer died on 22 July 1925 at age 62 in Plymouth, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- She was interred at Union Cemetery, Plymouth, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- The following appeared on 23 July 1925 in The Sheboygan Press: (Plymouth) Mrs. Lena Blanke, 62, wife of August Blanke, town of Plymouth, died at her home today after being ill for more than a year. She was born Sept, 21, 1862, in the town of Rhine, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gustave Dexheimer and since her marriage to Mr. Blanke she spent much of her time on a farm in the town of Plymouth. The survivors in addition of her husband, are three children, Mrs. Edna Simonsmeyer, Elkhart Lake; Joseph Blanke, Timothy; Clarence at home; four brothers, William Dexheimer of Sheboygan, Edwin of Manitowoc, Anton of Wrightstown and Herman of Kiel; two sisters, Mrs. Mary Schueler of Marshfield and Mrs. Rottman of Kiel.
Funeral services will be conducted at the home and at St. John's Lutheran church, the Rev. Martin Schmidt officiating. Burial will be at Union cemetery.
- August Blanke became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 11 Nov 2012