b. 15 March 1880, d. 2 August 1953
- Father: Jacob Duck b. 26 February 1834, d. 8 January 1923
- Mother: Martha Colborne b. 13 September 1845, d. 29 January 1927
- Cornelius Duck was born on 15 March 1880 in Port Elgin, Bruce, Ontario, Canada, twin of William.
- He was known as Neil.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 4 April 1881 census of Canada in Bruce, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Cornelius Duck, Lucy Duck, Lillie Duck, Ada Duck, James Duck, Emily Duck and William Duck.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 6 April 1891 census of Canada in Port Elgin, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Cornelius Duck, James Duck, Emily Duck, Ada Duck, William Duck and Ellen Martha Duck.
- Apparently Neil Duck immigrated to Trumbull County, Ohio, because his father's brother Cornelius Duck had settled there sometime before 1880.
- He married Alexina Burton, daughter of Thomas Burton and Mary Robinson, on 19 June 1907 in Trumbull County, Ohio, by license issued the 18th, with Rev. J. A. Beaton officiating. At the time of their marriage, the groom was a farmer, the bride a school teacher.
- Cornelius Duck registered for the draft on 18 September 1918 in Ohio while residing with his wife Allie at Meadowbrook Farm in Leavittsburg, farming there.
- He was naturalized on 7 March 1941 at the US District Court, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. While residing at Route 2, Lockwood, Bloomfield Township, Trumbull County, Ohio.
- Cornelius Duck registered for the draft on 26 April 1942 in Ohio while residing with his wife Allie in Bloomfield Township, and self-employed there.
- The following appeared on 4 January 1950 in the Cleveland Plain Dealer: (Warren, Jan. 3) Neil Duck today was re-elected chairman of the Trumbull County Board of Commissioners for a third successive term.
- Cornelius Duck died on 2 August 1953 at age 73.
- Alexina Burton became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Brownwood Cemetery, North Bloomfield, Trumbull County, Ohio.
- The following appeared on 3 August 1953 in The Evening Independent: (Warren) Neil Duck, a former Trumbull county commissioner, will be buried tomorrow at nearby North Bloomfield. Duck died Sunday at 73.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2016