b. 1 September 1867, d. 23 September 1889
- Father: Jacob Duck b. 26 February 1834, d. 8 January 1923
- Mother: Martha Colborne b. 13 September 1845, d. 29 January 1927
- Lucy Duck was born circa August 1867.
- She was baptized/christened on 1 September 1867 in Doulting, Somerset, England.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 4 April 1881 census of Canada in Bruce, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Lucy Duck, Lillie Duck, Ada Duck, James Duck, Emily Duck, William Duck and Cornelius Duck.
- She married Charles Watt Mitchell on 23 May 1888 in Port Elgin, Bruce, Ontario, Canada, by License, with Rev. A. Smith officiating.
- Lucy Duck died on 23 September 1889 at age 22 in Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada.
- Charles Watt Mitchell became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Sanctuary Park Cemetery, Port Elgin, Bruce County, Ontario.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2016