b. 9 August 1875, d. 11 June 1960
- Father: Jacob Duck b. 26 February 1834, d. 8 January 1923
- Mother: Martha Colborne b. 13 September 1845, d. 29 January 1927
- James Duck was born on 9 August 1875 in Ontario, Canada.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 4 April 1881 census of Canada in Bruce, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included James Duck, Lucy Duck, Lillie Duck, Ada Duck, Emily Duck, William Duck and Cornelius Duck.
- Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne appeared in the 6 April 1891 census of Canada in Port Elgin, Bruce North, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included James Duck, Emily Duck, Ada Duck, Cornelius Duck, William Duck and Ellen Martha Duck.
- He married Lulu Ann Ott on 1 July 1907 in Montgomery County, Ohio.
- He witnessed the marriage of Elizabeth Andrews Shanks and William Duck on 30 November 1909 in Sangein, Bruce, Ontario, Canada; by License, with J. Rex Brown officiating.
- James Duck registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Ohio while living with his wife Lulu at 6 Gillespie in Dayton, and employed there as a machinist foreman by Marwell Motor Car at 3rd & Bainbridge.
- James Duck became a widower at the 10 October 1952 death of his wife Lulu Ann Ott.
- James Duck died on 11 June 1960 at age 84 in Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio, at Good Samaritan Hospital.
- He was interred at Dayton Memorial Park Cemetery, Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2016