b. circa 6 August 1881, d. 14 January 1977
- Alexina Burton was born circa 6 August 1881 in Ontario, Canada.
- She was known as Allie.
- She married Cornelius Duck, son of Jacob Duck and Martha Colborne, on 19 June 1907 in Trumbull County, Ohio, by license issued the 18th, with Rev. J. A. Beaton officiating. At the time of their marriage, the groom was a farmer, the bride a school teacher.
- Cornelius Duck registered for the draft on 18 September 1918 in Ohio while residing with his wife Allie at Meadowbrook Farm in Leavittsburg, farming there.
- Cornelius Duck registered for the draft on 26 April 1942 in Ohio while residing with his wife Allie in Bloomfield Township, and self-employed there.
- Alexina Burton became a widow at the 2 August 1953 death of her husband Cornelius Duck.
- Alexina Burton died on 14 January 1977 in Warren, Trumbull County, Ohio.
- She was interred at Brownwood Cemetery, North Bloomfield, Trumbull County, Ohio.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2016