Carl Wilhelm Nussbaum
b. 19 February 1849
- Father: Jacob Friedrich Nussbaum b. 21 August 1808
- Mother: Sophia Dorothea Oswald b. 22 November 1813
- Carl Wilhelm Nussbaum was born on 19 February 1849 in Württemberg.
- He was baptized/christened on 20 February 1849 in Plochingen, Württemberg.
- Carl Wilhelm Nussbaum and Johann Gottlieb Nussbaum arrived in the Port of New York on 4 November 1867, aboard the SS Circassian from Bremen. According to Württemberg Emigration Index, Karl William appled in September 1867 to emigrate from Plochingen, Esslingen, to North America.
- August Friedrich Nussbaum and Catharina (?), appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Carl Wilhelm Nussbaum, Johann Gottlieb Nussbaum, Christian Gottlieb Nussbaum and Emanuel Gottlieb Nussbaum. Also in the household were children John (age 7), Frederick (5), William (3) and Charles (1).
- He was a tinsmith, according to the 1870 census.
- Last Edited: 25 Jul 2013