Flora McQueen Campbell
b. 19 June 1873, d. 3 February 1881
- Father: Archibald Rowland Campbell b. 8 May 1841, d. 1 May 1920
- Mother: Alice Lee Matthews b. 31 August 1848, d. 18 January 1928
- Flora McQueen Campbell was born on 19 June 1873 in Texas.
- Archibald Rowland Campbell and Alice Lee Matthews appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Galveston, Texas, at ?471? East Broadway. Other members of the household included Flora McQueen Campbell, Alice Lee Campbell, Bessie Clark Campbell, Maud M. Campbell, Sarah Wiggins Campbell and Samuel Williams Campbell. Nephew Sam Campbell is the brother of Mary and Nannie Campbell found in the nearby 1880 household of Archibald's brother Clark, all children of Archibald's brother Marcus.
- Flora McQueen Campbell died on 3 February 1881 at age 7 in Galveston Caounty, Texas.
- She was buried at Trinity Episcopal Cemetery in Galveston, Texas.
- The following appeared on 6 February 1881 in the Galveston Daily News: Mortuary Report. Dr. Clark Campbell, health physician, reports the following list of deaths for the week ending February 4: . . . Flora McQueen Campbell, 7 years 8 months, inflammation of brain. . .
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Flora McQueen Campbell and Bessie Clark Campbell.
- Last Edited: 16 Feb 2013