Sarah Wiggins Campbell
b. 23 February 1880, d. 7 September 1902
- Father: Archibald Rowland Campbell b. 8 May 1841, d. 1 May 1920
- Mother: Alice Lee Matthews b. 31 August 1848, d. 18 January 1928
- Sarah Wiggins Campbell was born on 23 February 1880 in Texas.
- Archibald Rowland Campbell and Alice Lee Matthews appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Galveston, Texas, at ?471? East Broadway. Other members of the household included Sarah Wiggins Campbell, Alice Lee Campbell, Flora McQueen Campbell, Bessie Clark Campbell, Maud M. Campbell and Samuel Williams Campbell. Nephew Sam Campbell is the brother of Mary and Nannie Campbell found in the nearby 1880 household of Archibald's brother Clark, all children of Archibald's brother Marcus.
- Some Campbell cousin "girls" posed for a photograph about 1892.
- Archibald Rowland Campbell and Alice Lee Matthews appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Galveston, Texas, at 1515 Avenue J. Other members of the household included Sarah Wiggins Campbell, Maud M. Campbell, Archibald Rowland Campbell and Bryant Kittrell Goree.
- Sarah Wiggins Campbell died on 7 September 1902 at age 22.
- She was buried at Trinity Episcopal Cemetery in Galveston, Texas.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Maud M. Campbell and Sarah Wiggins Campbell.
- Last Edited: 20 Feb 2013