b. 15 December 1882, d. 1962
- Father: Samuel Deveaux Williams b. circa 1848, d. 24 May 1898
- Mother: Johanna Stahle b. 5 August 1858, d. 3 January 1931
- Belle Williams was born on 15 December 1882 in Milan, Monroe County, Michigan.
- Her name was recorded as Kale B. Williams in the Michigan record of births.
- Johanna Stahle appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Milan Township, Monroe County, Michigan. Other members of the household included Belle Williams, Hiram Hobert Williams, Nellie Mae Williams, Edna Ann Williams, Howard Stahle Williams and Thurlow Samuel Williams.
- She was a servant, according to the 1900 census.
- Belle Williams appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington, at 2417 Monroe Street lodging in the household of paperhanger Jessie McCrambow.
- She was employed as a seamstress, according to the 1910 census.
- She married Clarence Burton Goetchius, son of Levi F. Goetchius and Abigail Vose, circa 1910.
- Robert Deveaux Williams was photographed about 1915 at his Fishtrap resort with sisters Belle and Nellie and brother Hiram, and their spouses.
- Clarence Burton Goetchius and Belle Williams appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington, at 2017 Seventh Avenue. Other members of the household included Johanna Stahle.
- The following appeared on 12 December 1924 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: The People of the State of New York, to George H. Williams, brother of Hiram P. Williams, deceased, whose residence and post office address is unknown and cannot after due diligence be ascertained, and to Robert, Hiram, Howard, Thurlow, Belle, Nell and Edna Williams, nephews and nieces of Hiram P. Williams, deceased, all of the State of Washington but whose places of residence and post office addresses are unknown and cannot after due diligence be ascertained and to all the heirs-at-law and next of kin of Hiram P. Williams, deceased, formerly of the City of Niagara Falls, N. Y.
[:TAB] Whereas Florence Dennison, who resides at the City of Niagara Falls, New York, has presented a petition to the Surrogate's Court of our County of Niagara, praying for a cecree that a certain instrument in writing, bearing date the 10th day of July, 1921, relating to both real and personal property, be duly proved and admitted to probate as the last will and testament of Hiram P. Williams, late of the City of Niagara Falls in the County of Niagara, and State of New York, deceased.
Therefore, you and each of you, are cited to show cause before the Surrogate's Court of our County of Niagara, at the Court House, in the City of Niagara, at the Court House, in the City of Niagara Falls, 249 Second Street, in the said County of Niagara, on the 20th day of December, 1924, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon of that day, why such a decree should not be made.
In testimony whereof, we have caqused the Seal of said Surrogate's Court to be hereunto affixed.
Witness, Hon. Charles Hickey, Surrogate of our said County of Niagara, at Niagara Falls, N. Y., this 15th day of November, 1924.
Elizabeth E. Tenbrook, Clerk of the Currogate's Court.
Gervase Rhoney, Attorney for Executrix, Main and Niagara Avenue, Niagara Falls, N. Y.
- Johanna Stahle Williams Gaertner was photographed about 1926 surrounded by many members of her large family.
- Clarence Burton Goetchius and Belle Williams appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Spokane, Washington, at 2017 Seventh Avenue.
- Hiram Hobert Williams registered for the draft in 1942 while living at 5623 N. Haven in Spokane, and unemployed. Contact: Mrs. C. B. Goetchius, 2017 West 7th, Spokane. Signed by Mrs. H. Williams as guardian.
- Thurlow Samuel Williams registered for the draft in 1942 in Sopkane County, Washington, while living at East 2018 Nebraska in Spokane, and employed there by Golden Age Brewerry. Contact person was his sister, Mrs. C. B. Goetchius at West 2017 Seventh Street.
- Belle Williams became a widow at the 7 August 1949 death of her husband Clarence Burton Goetchius.
- Belle Williams died in 1962 according to her grave marker.
- She was interred at Greenwood Memorial Terrace, Spokane, Washington.
- Last Edited: 26 Feb 2014