Marion Fowler Trotter
b. circa 1845
- Marion Fowler Trotter was born circa 1845 in Montgomery County, Mississippi, in or near Lodi.
- Marion Fowler Trotter appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Choctaw County, Mississippi.
- He married Ann Elizabeth Gooch, daughter of Abraham Riddlesperger Gooch and Mary Frances Brooks, circa 1871.
- Marion Fowler Trotter became a widower at the between 1878 and 1880 death of his wife Ann Elizabeth Gooch.
- Marion Fowler Trotter appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Prairie Plains, Grimes County, Texas, living next door to his father-in-law Abram Gooch.. Other members of the household included Abram Gooch Trotter, Marion Tillman Trotter and Anna Elizabeth Trotter.
- Last Edited: 7 Sep 2007