Martha Ann Allphin
b. 12 November 1829, d. circa 1888
- Father: Shelton Allphin b. 17 February 1787, d. 8 October 1835
- Mother: Martha Taylor b. 9 March 1790, d. 13 June 1879
- Martha Ann Allphin was born on 12 November 1829 in Shelby County, Illinois.
- She married James Washington Park, son of Andrew Park and Jane Little, on 17 May 1847 in Texas. James' sister Margaret first married Sam Lindley Jr., son of Martha's mother's second husband; and second, Margaret married Martha's brother Reuben Allphin..
- James Washington Park and Martha Ann Allphin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Walker County, Texas, enumerated between Martha's brothers Israel and Ransom Allphin.. Also in the household were children Andrew (age 2) and John (6 months).
- Martha Ann Allphin died circa 1888 in Madison County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 10 Jan 2013