b. 15 March 1830, d. 29 April 1901
- Father: Benjamin Fitzpatrick b. 30 June 1802, d. 21 November 1869
- Mother: Sarah Terry Elmore b. 20 May 1807, d. 5 February 1839
- Phillips Fitzpatrick was born on 15 March 1830 in Wetumpka, Elmore County, Alabama.
- He married Mary Ann Bethea on 3 March 1858 in Montgomery County, Alabama, with George H. W. Petrie, MG, officiating.
- Henry Marshall Elmore appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Waverly, Walker (later San Jacinto) County, Texas. Other members of the household included Phillips Fitzpatrick, Joseph Fitzpatrick Elmore, Elizabeth Tabitha Elmore, Henry Marshall Elmore Jr., William Augustus Elmore, Phillip Ludlow Elmore and John Archer Elmore. Also in the household were merchant John A. Cain, high school professor W. W. James, James A. James, physician Robert E. Perrie, and merchant M. W. Platenburg.
- He married Lovedy Jane Kelly on 5 January 1882 in Kellyton, Coosa County, Alabama.
- Phillips Fitzpatrick died on 29 April 1901 at age 71 in Wetumpka, Elmore County, Alabama.
- He was interred at Wetumpka City Cemetery, Wetumpka, Elmore County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 27 Feb 2012