Emily Virginia Scott
b. 23 January 1818, d. 10 February 1904
- Father: Gen. John Baytop Scott b. 6 January 1773, d. 25 November 1839
- Mother: Elizabeth Coleman b. 22 November 1779
- Emily Virginia Scott was born on 23 January 1818 in Milledgeville, Baldwin County, Georgia.
- She married Charles Teed Pollard on 15 November 1832.
- Charles Teed Pollard and Emily Virginia Scott appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Montgomery PO, Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Virginia Scott Lee, Paul Cornelius Lee and Bettie Scott Pollard. Also in the household were Pollard children John S. (age 24) Clara V. (21) and Robert L. (17), and Lee grandchildren Rebecca F. (7), Joseph P. (5) and Clara V. (3).
- Elmore Joseph Fitzpatrick and Elizabeth Thornton Marks appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Montgomery, Alabama. Other members of the household included Emily Virginia Scott, Robert Armistead Fitzpatrick, Rosalie Virginia Fitzpatrick and Benjamin James Fitzpatrick.
- Emily Virginia Scott became a widow at the 10 January 1888 death of her husband Charles Teed Pollard.
- George Herbert Ellerbe and Virginia Scott Lee appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Montgomery, Alabama, at 201 North Ripley. Other members of the household included Emily Virginia Scott, Paul Lee Ellerbe, Elizabeth Pollard Ellerbe and Bettie Scott Pollard.
- Emily Virginia Scott died on 10 February 1904 at age 86.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Montgomery, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 14 Sep 2015