Mary Lee Irvine
b. 28 June 1835, d. 13 November 1882
- Father: Benjamin Fielding Irvine b. circa 1797, d. 5 September 1844
- Mother: Mary Davis Bellesfelt b. say 1800, d. between 1840 and 1845
- Mary Lee Irvine was born on 28 June 1835 in Mercer County, Kentucky, or 1836.
- She married James Lindley, son of Samuel Washington Lindley and Elizabeth Whitley, on 22 November 1853 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- James Lindley and Mary Lee Irvine appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Danville PO, Walker County, Texas, although young Sarah is enumerated in the household of John Hardy, it appears that there is a notation indicating that she should have been included in the Lindley household.. Other members of the household included Samuel Lindley, Elizabeth A. Lindley, William Henry Lindley and Sarah J. Lindley.
- Her husband James Lindley became a widower at her death.
- Mary Lee Irvine died on 13 November 1882 at age 47.
- She was interred at the old Danville cemetery, Montgomery County, Texas, on present-day Shepard Hill Road, near Willis.
- Last Edited: 1 Dec 2011