Sarah Elizabeth Lindley
b. 24 March 1815, d. between 1854 and 1860
- Father: Samuel Washington Lindley b. circa 1788, d. circa 1859
- Mother: Elizabeth Whitley b. December 1795, d. 1838
- Sarah Elizabeth Lindley was born on 24 March 1815 in Sangamon County, Illinois.
- She married Lemuel Miller Collard, son of Elijah Collard and Mary Stark, circa 1831 in Walker County, Texas, and had at least fourteen known children.
- Lemuel Miller Collard and Sarah Elizabeth Lindley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Walker County, Texas, living next to Sarah Elizabeth's sister Mary Little.. Other members of the household included Mary Ann Collard, Jonathan Stark Collard, Elizabeth Collard, William Collard, Samuel Collard, Margaret J. Collard, Martha Collard and Franklin Collard.
- Her husband Lemuel Miller Collard became a widower at her death.
- Sarah Elizabeth Lindley died between 1854 and 1860.
- Last Edited: 6 Dec 2008
Family: Lemuel Miller Collard b. 3 April 1811, d. 22 April 1893
- Mary Ann Collard b. circa 1836
- Jonathan Stark Collard+ b. 16 June 1837, d. 21 November 1900
- Elizabeth Collard b. circa 1841
- William Collard b. circa 1841
- Samuel Collard b. circa 1843
- Margaret J. Collard b. circa 1845
- Martha Collard b. circa 1847
- Franklin Collard b. circa 1848
- Eliza Collard b. circa 1851
- Charles Collard b. circa 1853
- Thomas Collard b. circa 1854