b. 19 August 1874, d. 4 October 1909
- Father: Uriah Griffin Wood b. 14 April 1829, d. 12 August 1899
- Mother: Catherine Farrington b. 16 January 1839, d. 6 June 1900
- Elma Wood was born on 19 August 1874 in Arkansas.
- Uriah Griffin Wood and Catherine Farrington appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Mars Hill Township, Lafayette County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Elma Wood, Frank Oliver Wood, Mathew Stewart Wood, Bonnie Griffin Wood, Mary Christian Wood and Osceola Custer Wood.
- She married John David Nash, son of John T. Nash and Eliza L. Clinton, on 27 December 1899 in Conway, Faulkner County, Arkansas.
- John David Nash and Elma Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Lamartine Township, Columbia County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Eliza L. Clinton. Also in the household was one male boarder, a farm laborer.
- Elma Wood died on 4 October 1909 at age 35 in Columbia County, Arkansas.
- Her husband John David Nash became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Shiloh Cemetery, Lamartine, Columbia County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 29 Jul 2015
Family: John David Nash b. 10 March 1873, d. 27 April 1947
- Carnall Nash b. 29 October 1900, d. 29 December 1997
- David Wood Nash+ b. 27 February 1903, d. 23 August 1970
- Harold Gray Nash b. 20 February 1906, d. 29 March 1906
- Noel Gordon Nash b. 9 April 1907, d. 13 February 1983